Regardless of whether you just starting your career or whether you are experienced, we are inviting you to get to know each other. The Adrem Companies – Adrem Invest, Adrem Engineering, Adrem Link and Adrem Corporate (which covers support services, such as human resources, financial services, sales, integrated management and regulations, communication and PMO) – are offering you the opportunity to put your knowledge and skills to use in innovative projects, adapted to your level of expertise.
Adrem Group of companies is a growing entrepreneurial business with an annual turnover of +60 Mil EUR and a team of about 1200 people.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the Treasury Manager will be responsible for managing the Group treasury operations and maintaining the communication with the financing banks.
• Oversee the cash management activities of the group;
• Coordinate the relationships with the financing banks of the group;
• Support the financial departments of each business units with respect to their requirements in terms of banking products (LoGs, factoring etc.);
• Ensure compliance with all conditions and covenants of the financing agreements and other requests from the banks;
• Advise management on short term and medium term liquidity risks;
• Assist the CFO in capital management and corporate finance projects;
• Prepare various projections & financial modelling as required by the CFO and colleagues from the financial departments.
Skillset and Experience:
• Degree in Economics, Business or Financial Management focus;
• Banking or treasury experience of at least 3 years;
• Strong knowledge of banking procedures and products;
• Team player with very good communication skills;
• Results oriented and ability to work under pressure;
• Proficiency in MS Office and English.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
MTAG is a growing entrepreneurial business with an annual turnover of 7 – 10 Mil EUR, a team of about 25 people and a footprint in US, Europe and Asia.
The CFO will be responsible for taking a leadership role in the financial decision-making process affecting our group, and will provide strategic financial input to the management team.
• Execute the financial strategy of the group;
• Ensure full transparency and reporting over the financial performance;
• Manage financial controls and accounting procedures;
• Work with the management team to deliver on the business goals;
• Effectively communicate potential risks in a timely manner;
• Propose measures to ensure that the financial objectives are attained;
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual cash flow and income statement projections, as well as medium term business plans;
• Maintain speed and accuracy of invoicing and receivables payments;
• Ensure proper payments to suppliers and other payables;
• Coordinate the preparation of all tax fillings for the group entities;
• Prepare consolidated financial statements for the group;
• Cooperate with the treasury and other business units;
• Manage bank relationships and ensure compliance with bank requests.
Skillset and Experience:
• Degree in Economics, Business or Financial Management focus (ACCA/CFA degree is a plus);
• Minimum 5 years of financial experience (of which at least 2 as a manager);
• Financial management experience (budgeting, cash flow management, accounting, financial planning);
• Knowledge of banking procedures and products;
• Proficiency in MS Office and ERP applications;
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
• Leadership and communication skills;
• Results oriented and very good financial planner
• Language skills: English (advanced level of writing and speaking), German is a plus;
• Experience in working with international projects & customers (could be a plus);
• Experience in working for a company group (could be a plus).