DOMAIN: Electricity Distribution – SCADA & Automation.
CLIENT: Distributie Energie Electrica Romania S.A. – Transilvania Sud Region (ex S.D.E.E. Transilvania Sud S.A.).
Construction and assembly works, with replacement of protections and modernization of secondary circuits.
SCADA engineering services & Automation, for installations and equipment in transformer stations with 110 kV voltage level, with the integration of transformer stations under the management of COR IT Alba, COR IT Harghita, COR IT Mureș and COR IT Sibiu in the SCADA DMS system.
The following activities are included in the works execution contract:
1. Specialized design
1.1. Technical project – General Technical Project phase.
1.2. Technical project – Execution Details phase for the 57 transformer stations under the management of COR IT Alba, COR IT Harghita, COR IT Mures and COR IT Sibiu.
1.3. Technical project – As Built phase for the 57 transformer stations managed by COR IT Alba, COR IT Harghita, COR IT Mures and COR IT Sibiu.
2. Delivery of IT & SCADA equipment for the 57 transformer stations managed by COR IT Alba, COR IT Harghita, COR IT Mures and COR IT Sibiu.
2.1. Fully machined SCADA Automation Cabinet composed of: IDS850 central RTU, Siemens communication switch (s), Meinberg time server, Siemens communication router.
2.2. Local SCADA workstation DELL Optiplex – process computer and monitor.
2.3. Siemens range Digital Protection Terminal with PRAM & SCADA functions per MT cell, including new secondary circuits.
2.4. Remote Terminal Unit range AI200 and IDS 750 with SCADA functions per IT cell, including new secondary circuits.
2.5. Remote Terminal Unit range AI200 with SCADA functions for internal services and station automation.
2.6. Communications network made through new FO wiring in the station.
3. Construction-assembly works for the 57 transformer stations managed by COR IT Alba, COR IT Harghita, COR IT Mures and COR IT Sibiu, including PRAM type tests and verifications.
3.1. Modernization of protections related to Medium Voltage cells;
3.2. Modernization of the signaling installation related to High Voltage cells;
3.3. Modernization of the general signaling and station automation installation;
4. Realization of the SCADA system and integration of the designed equipment in the command system – SCADA type control, through local and central SCADA engineering services for the 57 transformation stations managed by COR IT Alba, COR IT Harghita, COR IT Mures and COR IT Sibiu : Factory Acceptance Test [FAT], SCADA system services with parameterization and configuration in the IDS HighLeit XW application, functional tests – BitTest – local and central SCADA, Site Acceptance Test [SAT].
5. PIF SCADA station at the 57 transformation stations managed by COR IT Alba, COR IT Harghita, COR IT Mures and COR IT Sibiu.
Work Duration: 2018-2021.
Work location: 110/20/6 kV transformer power stations in the South Transylvania area of Alba, Harghita, Mureș and Sibiu counties
CUSTOMER / COMMUNITY BENEFITS:
The completion of this stage, by integrating the transformation stations under the management of COR IT Alba, COR IT Harghita, COR IT Mureș and COR IT Sibiu in the SCADA DMS system, closes an investment project of D.E.E.R. TO. through which all the transformation stations under the management of the 6 Branches, respectively Alba, Harghita, Mureș, Sibiu, Brașov and Covasna, benefit from a remote monitoring and control system realized through the High Voltage Zonal Energy Dispatchers from Brașov and Târgu Mureș and the existing MT and JT Dispatchers at the level of the Brașov, Tg Mureș, Alba and Sibiu branches.
Benefits of the SCADA DMS system:
– providing real-time information on the operation of SEN in the area of activity of DEER – Transilvania SUD area; data on the performance of electro-energetic installations in operation in the DEER distribution system can be extracted online – South Transylvania area;
– reducing the intervention times and restoring the consumers’ electricity supply in case of breakdowns, requirement imposed by the performance standard of the electricity distribution service (ANRE order) and implicitly reducing the SAIFI and SAIDI indicators.
– Improving the operational safety of electrical installations with an impact in reducing the risk of accidents for the operational service staff of the installations.